Minggu, 08 Januari 2012

I Love You

Hello all, good nite :)

Today is saturday but I must go to my office till lunch time.. After that, I went home and try to make a card for my friend. She will have a 1st anniversary :)

Here is the card :
Love is the sweetest emotion, that springs in my heart..
Love is like that tender kiss, you gave me at the start..
Love is to see that special smile, appear on your face..
Love is like a bouquet, with its trimmings and lace..
Love is like sunshine, strong and true..
Love is all that I feel so deeply for you...

I use some stamps : Tilda With Amaryllis, Shy Rose Edwin, Romantic Window (Magnolia), Hero Arts CL585, and Distress Ink to color it. Hope you like and celebrate it :)

entering this card for Challenge # 128 - ANYTHING GOESChallenge #67 - Anything Goes and Papertake

thanks for looking and have a great weekend
hugs,
melz



7 komentar:

  1. A beautiful card, so pretty. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    BalasHapus
  2. A pretty card. Magnolia images are always perfect for a love theme.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    BalasHapus
  3. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    BalasHapus
  4. Lovely card, such a cute scene!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC, Hugs Tanja

    BalasHapus
  5. Fantastic Melissa!
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Kylie

    BalasHapus
  6. aweeee so lovely !! :)
    love the hearts too !

    BalasHapus